The Federal Government has provided stimulus packages designed to help both employees and employers. There are many benefits to these packages including, but not limited to: Bulk business cash payments, increased bankruptcy thresholds, and paying employee wages so employers can keep their staff. Speak to one of our accountants today to find out more information about your eligibility for financial support.
- JobKeeper Payment $1,500 a fortnight
- JobSeeker Payment $1,100 a fortnight
- Six month temporary debt protection
- Early release of superannuation
- Working from Home tax deductions
- Increased bankruptcy thresholds
The Federal Government has provided a number of financial support measures and incentives to help employees keep their job, get early access to superannuation as well as claiming more deductions for employees who are now working from home. There are different requirements for each so speak to one of our accountants to find out how you can benefit.
- Boosting cash flow for employers
- JobKeeper Payment $1,500 per employee
- $150,000 Instant asset write-off
- Moratorium on rental evictions
- Apprentices and trainees wage subsidy
- Temporary changes to insolvency laws
Keeping businesses moving forward during this time is extremely important. There is financial support available so that employers can keep their staff, continue to make investments and also get access to extra working capital. If you are unsure about what ways your business can benefit from the Government’s stimulus packages speak to one of our team today.