- Clients may only attend the office if they are healthy and visibly well. We reserve the right to request that a client reschedules their appointment if they appear to be ill.
- In the event that you are unable to physically attend the office or if you prefer we are able to do a phone appointment or prepare your return via email.
- We are implementing a strict cleaning regime of wiping desks, chairs and high touch points such as door handles.
- We have introduced sneeze guards for your safety and that of our staff and these will be cleaned regularly.
- We will have hand sanitising stations and request that you sanitise your hands upon entry unless you have a medical condition.
- Social distancing is required at 1.5 meters both in the waiting area and in our offices. We request that you do go past the front of our desks when handing over documents.
- Only 2 people are permitted in one office per appointment. Our waiting areas will be reserved for clients who are next in line to see our accountants. Other persons may be asked to wait outside or in their vehicles and will be called to come in once our accountants are ready to see you. Please note that we prefer that children are not present with you at your appointment to maintain social distancing, however we understand if you need to bring them. Only you and one child will be allowed in the room per appointment to comply with having two people in the office at a time.
- Contactless payment is preferred, though cash will still be accepted.